Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chase



When I was expecting my third child I thought it would be fun to have a little boy. I had seen my nephews and knew they were full of energy. Little did I know how different they really are from girls. I was not prepared for what I would face with a toddler boy. when chase was two he had gotten a new golf ball. On the way home late one evening he decided he was not happy with the ball and had asked us to take him to get another one. We explained he already had a ball and we were not going to get a new one. He rolled the window down and through the golf ball out, unfortunately we were on the freeway. Luckily, there were no cars around us.

I guess this was his easy solution to get rid of his ball...

No comments: