
Just a few more stories I have been meaning to write down.
1. Fall of 2010 our girls had just gone back to school. I was afraid that Chase would be bored having them gone all day long. I was so happy and impressed with how willing he had all the sudden become to help around the house. For a week every morning he volunteered to feed our dog. I had a proud mother moment, I thought wow he is finally growing up. Middle of the week I started to notice that our dog was not eating very much. By the end of the week each time she ate she would throw up. I could not figure out what was going on until one evening I decided I better check her dog bowl. It was at that point I realized as Chase fed the dog each day he put a cup of dog food in her bowl along with a scoop of laundry detergent. Poor dog how she has ever survived this boy I will never know.
2. During the summer (2010) we had decided as a family to go to David's grave to visit. The boys had been running around the graves playing tag. I noticed the boys in a distance hanging out at a particular headstone. I decided I better check on them. When I walked over to them, I discovered someone had left a birthday cake for their deceased loved one. Of course this is to tempting for little boys, and Chase was sitting on the headstone eating away at the cake. Yuck.
3. Last week (Jan 2011) Chase decided that it wasn't fair that just his sisters have a straightening iron. I was folding laundry and heard the girls screaming. Chase had decided to find an old straightner, take it to his room and plug it in, and proceeded to straighten his bear hair.
How our house has not fallen, or burned down I will never know.
No comments:
Post a Comment